LET’S EXAMINE THE RULES FOR RADICAL ACTIVIST IN OPERATION
THE COSMOS, HEAVANlY PLACES, PLANET EARTH — Radical activists and Liberal ideas and ideals have led to all things wrong with mankind throughout World History. That’s just my opinion, but the opinion of other scholars, professors, and good thinking people too.
Slavery, the KKK, the Civil War, a Democrat was President of the Confederate States, the suppressing of the woman’s right to vote. These were all Liberal ideas, (see what I going on about here.) 7 Things the Left Doesn’t Want You to Know About Their History
God in his great wisdom has used radical activist to train and hone Christians into shape. God is preparing us for what lies beyond. God needs us to join a spiritual battle after we are with him. Without Liberal ideas to constantly oppose us we would have heaven on earth and little to learn about spiritual warfare. So rejoice when we are challenged, by liberals, God is using them for us to cut our teeth on. Knowing more about them and how they work will make us stronger. It’s time to think about their strategies and learn from Mr. Trump how to overcome them. Here is a list of strategies they use: Many will sound familiar as you may recognize them as being in the news. Evil can always be defeated every time, so it’s our job to learn the how and the way to defeat them. Christian activists are called Christian Soldiers, every Christian is not a soldier, but everyone of us is involved in the fight.
To Defeat radical activists, First, you must put on the Armor of God. Read (Ephesians: 6, 10-18), It will answer all the questions, like where do you sign-up get your armor, do you get a weapon, etc? Brothers and Sisters if you are not familiar with God’s word, don’t be shy, you are in for the most wonderful surprise. Before you read God’s holy word, always pray for God to give you understanding, he will and you will. I believe God is giving America a chance to join in the harvest of all his children before Satan completely takes over minds and wills of those who are left. To be sure, the enslavement of mankind is Satan’s goal, He, Satan, wants to steal the happiness and hope of every living soul, every man, every woman, every girl, and every boy, yes, from everyone. Clinton’s defeat is the first of many to come. God choose Mr. Trump to lead the way. Christians are now engaging in every walk of life against the powers of darkness. Read your Bible, and get one, if you don’t have one. God is playing Reveille, awaken, listen closely, you will hear it. That’s a call to arms for every Christian soldier.
Where did the rules for Radical activists come from?
Famous activist Saul Alinsky wrote the “Rules for Radical”, and Hillary was so impressed with them, she did a college paper on them. Actually spoke to Mr. Alinski and was sold on the whole process and the “RULES FOR RADICALS”. She has put them to use her entire miserable career. What a waste. What drew her to the dark side?
CHRISTIANS ENGAGE RADICAL ACTIVIST, AND WIN Good Trumps Evil
Defeating radical activists
- RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
‘Hillary Clinton and the Main Stream Media, MSM, boasted about the flow of donations into her campaign coughers, then she boasted she would win because she would fight for the children, and for women, and continue the financial redistribution Obama started. Free college perks, more people to qualify for welfare and other government give away programs. Better part-time jobs and to raise the minimum wage to $15. Her economic arguments on display. Her bid to sell Americans on “the New World Order, Nanny State”, Failed!
- RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear, and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
Hillary tried to stay on message but was constantly reminded of her emails, Begahsi, Clinton Foundation and other distractions, So she stayed hidden and lost the opportunity to pound her message home, staying away from things she couldn’t defend. Hillary wasn’t able to make her base feel comfortable about her. Nor give them the confidence that she could lead our country.
- RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to discuss them.)
Hillary and the MSM constantly said Mr. Trump was unfit, dangerous, and had no experience. We would be sorry his finger was on the nuclear button. Was friends with Russian President Puttin. Trump did not take the bait, he stayed on message.
- RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation are at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
The Trump University seminars came under attack and the Clinton lawyers were able to turn that into a distraction. It did through Trump off message for a short time, but he recovered and was able to move on. There was never anything there and Trump supporters realized it.
- RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
This rule has been overused to the point of being boring. BUT, it still works, if we are not careful. Does it make you made when they call us names, Deplorables? , ignorant? Yahoos? stupid? easily swayed? Those are some of my favorites. With the MSM echoing this name calling, I’m reminded of this old children’s saying.. “Sticks and stones, may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.” Childish, it’s the best answer, it demeans and ridicules them back without being cruel and mean.
- RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
Street parties, turning into riots. Hey through in Flag Burning to draw a crowd, and the news always reports this, so you’ll be on TV. It adds excitement to the event. Burn fires, act dangerous and throw things at the police. Soon it’s out of hand and couldn’t be more fun. Make signs available and they will even make their own.
- RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
This is one we can use against them. Global warming seemed to last forever and they wouldn’t discuss it. Hoping to move on. Same with evolution, real beauty, that is coming to close. They are losing both of these arguments, but it was a good try. We realize things evolve to adapt. But there has never been a case of one species evolving into another species. God is dead wasn’t such a good argument. To say God is dead is to admit there is a God. Oops.
Currently, they had the recount, BACKFIRE, Trump won more votes that previously counted. Oops, Now they are blaming the Russians for supporting Mr. Trump. and influencing the election, completely ignoring the foreign money campaign donations into Hillary and the DNC coffers. Also, it turns out it’s all speculation and no facts, otherwise they would give congress the facts. They are avoiding that by saying they have to have the proper clearance to get the briefing and they don’t. Good grief. See what lying can do to your soul? They are hiring actors, the world’s greatest liars, to try and influence the election by denying Mr. Trump the fairy won state Electoral Votes. It will be interesting to see how many fall to their influence. My guess is NONE.
- RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off-balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
We aren’t reeling from their attacks, in fact, we are enjoying them. They are on a stool with a rope around their necks and they are trying to kick the stool out from under themselves.
- RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (‘Perception is reality’. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
Our perception of the radicals is that they are childlike in their attempts. We’ve heard it all for 8 years of Obama and his ilk. Nothing new here, move along. “Hey you with the fat butt and the tweed coat, the show’s over, move on.” Enjoy the show folks. They’ve been had and don’t realize it. I guess they’ll have to start a war to get our attention now. Oops.
- RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
Oh boy, bring on the riots. That will surely win over the Christians. NOT! They left out the peaceful part, plus we know they are being organized and some are being paid. What kind of uprising is that? A FAKE ONE, right! Now we are starting to understand the better, just sit back and watch them implode. Couldn’t be a better show in town. Watch and cheer them on to destruction.
- RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saying: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
Power wielding time is over for the radical socialist agenda. It was rejected. It’s over and America with Trump at the helm will make sure it ends worldwide. They are not only part of the problem, they are the problem. They’re on their way to obscurity and the know it! That’s why they’re throwing foolish tantrums. they are desperate!
- RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
This rule, is the least of the rules, sounds like old Sail was running short of ideas. This rule may have worked in the 70’s, but we’ve already learned that isolation lesson. I was actually surprised to see how many thought like I did. Lesson learned from a loving Father, thank you, Father, When radicals become so obvious, they have little influence, but go ahead and, “Kick the Stool”.
Christians have radicals on the run and God has given us a leader that they could not defeat. Hallelujah, God is good. and he’s alive and well. The offer to join us is always on the table. And may god bless you and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Celebrate human’s victory.
sources: All from the TrumpVilleReport.com, another Dukes Internet Media website.